07 5573 5150
1300 631 079
19 Coomera Court
Within the report we define how your child’s performance compares to other children of a similar age who were also tested internationally. Different assessments challenge your child in different ways and each report provides comparative data.
On the completion of the service being provided an Educational report will be provided. This report will feature:
• A beginning summary inclusive of relevant educational, medical and developmental history
• The outline of the tests administered
• Results of the tests
• A guideline report that outlines specific strategies to enhance the child’s learning ability and the relevance to teaching and learning
The Educational report will enhance the communicative process to professionals who have an interest in assisting the student with their educational opportunities. For example:
• Medical Professionals – General Practitioners, Paediatricians, Psychiatrist
• Psychologists, Speech and Language Pathologists
• Other relevant professionals that are working towards the educational outcomes for the student.
Learning Ability Tests – Book Now